Founded in 1904 in the then rapidly growing St John’s District in Winnipeg, St John’s Presbyterian Church will be celebrating its 108th anniversary as a congregation this year. During the early formative years, we occupied several buildings until we moved to our present location at Bannerman and St Charles. The building was dedicated in 1928. St John’s is devoted to serving the spiritual needs of the congregation and reaching out to the hurting around the corner and around the world.
As we all know the status is never quo. There have been many changes and there will be more yet. We have had a great past and with tenacious faith we are praying for a great future.